Copthorne Hotel / AGS Flagship Partnership
Aberdeen Grammar School has joined forces with the Copthore Hotel Aberdeen in a Flagship Partnership. This partnership aims to raise awareness of the careers and skills required to work in the Hospitality industry and provide the school with a committed business partner to support the activity designed to prepare young people for the world of work.
Through the partnership it is hoped that Copthore Hotel will aid in some of the following:
- Work Inspiration activities – Employability skills workshops and events support. Classroom based partnership working and career talks on hospitality and support functions.
- Experience – Work experience opportunities, skills for life, Learning and Work week
- Through the partnership it is hoped that EY will aid in some of the following:
- Vocational Learning – apprenticeships, trainee position, potential support the Foundation apprenticeship framework
- Jobs – apprenticeships, ad-hoc and part time work, school leaver position, trainee positions.