- Monday 1st March, 4pm – 6pm
- 8 different Apprentice highlight journeys and workshop sessions
- Open to all year groups in S3, S4, S5 & S6
- Opportunity to ask questions and find out about other young people’s career journeys
- Big focus on Graduate Apprenticeships and Summer Work Experience
- Learn about different types of apprenticeships, some myth busting and a few prizes along the way!
- Free event for all students, teachers and parents
Young Professionals have teamed up with EY, GSK, QA, HSBC, PwC, Capgemini & RAF all of which will be delivering a 15-minute workshop / session on who they are, what they do and career opportunities for your students. Each company will be joined by one of their very own apprentices who will share their career journey to date along with someone from the recruitment team to share information on the different opportunities / route paths post studies.