Awarded to pupils who have represented their country at an international level.
Examples include: Playing for the Scotland under 18s football team in an international friendly. Performing with the Scottish National Youth Orchestra in an international festival.
- The standard of your application will be a factor in the decision made by the Colours Committee.
- You must include the contact details of an adult (not a relative) who has witnessed or been involved in your community project during lockdown, please ask them first whether they are willing to provide a reference.
The decision of the Colours Committee will be final.
Before you apply:
- You must be in S4, S5 or S6
- You must meet the criteria above by representing your country at an international level since November 2021 and have been in S4, S5 or S6 at the time
- You must meet the general criteria for colours for behaviour and attitude in school
- You must have asked for permission from the person who is providing your reference