Our colours system recognises wider achievement through participating and achieving in extra-curricular activity.
Bronze, Silver and Gold colours recognise commitment and a level of performance in a chosen activity at Aberdeen grammar School.
- Bronze – 2 years commitment and reliability in activity
- Silver – 3 years of high level performance in activity
- Gold – 4 years of very high level performance in activity
Awarded to pupils who have had a significant positive impact on members of the our school or community.
Awarded to pupils who have represented their country at international level.
As well as meeting specific criteria, for the type of colours being applied for, all colour applicants should:
- Have a very good level of attendance and punctuality
- Demonstrate responsibility, reliability and commitment across the whole school
- Consistently wear correct school uniform
- Have consistently demonstrated courteous, appropriate and correct behaviour in and around school
More detailed criteria along with details of when applications can be made can be seen in the document below.