Bronze colours recognise pupils that have demonstrated commitment and reliability by attending the majority of training, matches or rehearsals and through performance.
Due to COVID-19, the last round of Bronze colours were completed during lockdown. We appreciate that some pupils may have missed the opportunity to self-nominate at this time. You can now self-nominate in this round if this is the case.
Pupils who applied in a previous round and were unsuccessful should not apply again. Any applications will not be considered.
- The standard of your application will be a factor in the decision made by the Colours Committee.
- Your application will be considered by your coach/team leader and then a decision made at a Colours Committee meeting.
The decision of the Colours Committee will be final.
Before you apply:
- You must be in S4, S5 or S6
- You must have participated in your activity at AGS for a minimum of two years
- You must have shown commitment and reliability
- You must meet the general criteria for colours for behaviour and attitude in school
- You must not have applied for Bronze Colours in a previous round