Apprentice Administrator/Secretarial Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a recent school leaver seeking a career in office administration and secretarial work.
Our client, a major oil & gas operator is looking for an enthusiastic person with a willingness to learn, to join them for a trainee. As well as gaining excellent experience across a variety of departments within the business you will also work with the local college for classes to support the work.
Ideally you will be:
- A person with a desire to establish a career in office administration work
- Live locally to Aberdeen.
- Have excellent written English and Numeracy skills.
- Ideally a minimum of National 5 English and Mathematics C or above.
- Be available to start work later in June/Early July 2019.
- Database management and record keeping
- Invoicing, budget tracking, payment processing
- Quarterly management reporting
- General administrative duties e.g. calendar management, travel bookings, visa applications, assistance with event co-ordination, Intranet maintenance
Intermediate PC skills required – Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Experience of working in an administrative role
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org